week of March 13, 2023
Save The Dates….
March 18: Last day of the Season! // Registration Closes
March 21: Patrick Division Year End Banquet (sign up here)
March 22: Norris Division Year End Banquet (sign up here)
March 23: Girls Division Year End Banquet (sign up here)
March 27: Campbell Division Year End Banquet (sign up here)
March 28: Adams Division Year End Banquet
August 15-17: GYF Summer Camp
2023/2024 Season Registration
Registration for current GYF players for the 2023/2024 season closes this Saturday! Please make sure to read the directions below and fill out the correct registrations to ensure your players spot gets held correctly! Please make sure to closely verify all information is up to date and accurate or this WILL hold up your players registration!
To register, please go to https://www.griffinskids.org/registration/, and find the correct division. Please make sure to register as follows:
-Boys and Girls, 1st-12th grade, playing in the Co Ed Divisions, click on Co Ed Grades 1-12
-Girls only, 7th-12th grade, click on Girls Grades 7-12
*if your player will be playing in both girls and co-ed divisions, you will need to fill out both registrations!*
If your child(ren) have decided not to play next season, please let Nichole know asap. If you are unsure of if they will be returning- our suggestion would be to save their spot and reach out to Nichole later if you decide to drop. We do have a waitlist already for next year, so if you do not fill out a registration, you could lose your spot in the program!
Playoff games continue this week for all divisions Adams & higher!
Year End Banquet Schedules
Olympian Division: Cookies & punch at the west rink warm area 9:15-10:00. Parents & siblings welcome.
- For families A-K, please bring one dozen cookies (prepackaged or homemade) per player. (NO cupcakes, please)
- For families L-Y, please bring one 10 count package of drinks such as Capri Sun, Kool Aid Jammers or juice boxes, per player.
- For families A-J, please bring one dozen cookies (prepackaged or homemade) per player (NO cupcakes, please)
- For families K-W, please bring one 10 count package of drinks, such as Capri Sun, Kool Aid Jammers or juice boxes, per player.
Raffle Basket Fundrasier
The 2022-23 season is officially over today and we’ve had a great time in the community room!! Stop in to make a treat and celebrate with the friends you’ve made! Remember to turn in your final reading slips this week and collect your end-of-season prizes.
-Scoreboard/Announcers- We need help for the following games (Sign Up Here!)
- 3/14 Patrick- 7:00 pm Game (Red vs Blue)- 2 people needed. 8:20pm Game (Orange vs Green) 1 person needed.
- 3/16 Girls- 7:50pm- 1 person needed
- 3/18 Games:
- Campbell *(Red vs Gold)- 3:00pm- 1 person needed
- Norris 4:20pm and 5:40pm – 1 person needed for each game
-Refs Needed This Week- We need help for the following games, if you or your player has taken a ref class, please considering signing up for a time to help out this week!
- 3/18 Games- (Sign Up Here):
- World Juniors 9am game- 3 refs needed
- Adams- 1 ref needed for each game (11am and 12:20pm)
Summer Camp Sign Up
This year GYF is bringing back our summer camp! This is not mandatory or part of our regular season. Spots are limited! If you have a player who plays in multiple divisions- they should choose one division to participate in during the camp.
When: August 15-17 *players must come for an equipment fitting on August 9th.
You are still part of our family- don’t lose contact with us just because you’re graduating! Fill out this short form to be added to our GYF Alumni list: www.griffinskids.org/alumni
*If you are interested in helping us with this outreach process please let us know. Feel free to pass this information along to anyone you know who is an alumnus of GYF.